Cyclone hitting Australia!

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
Hi Buzzman, Damage not as bad as expected but on top of the floods QLD have been dealing with it's a nightmare for them.

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Hi Buzzman,

The cyclone is well north of me, (I'm in Victoria, down the south east) but it's crazy days indeed.

Friends of mine in the area are okay, but had a hellish night. Not quite sure yet of the damage.

~ivy

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
All ok here in Melbourne. Thanks for thinking of us. I have relatives in Queensland though. Fingers crossed for them.

Sent from my Ideos S7

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
Good to know you're all ok! Thanks for sharing.

Shanksv, I spent the day shoveling 2 inches of ice and snow. Couldn't believe how heavy it was. Give me a good ole foot of snow anyday.

Sent from my Ideos S7

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Snowstorm for us the other day too, but that was nothing

Most powerful in a cyclone in a century...

This has been a bad start to a new year for Australia..

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Glad to hear all are fine, in one form or another. I live in Minnesota now, and we are dealing with the snowiest winter in 25 years here....prior to living here I was in Hurricane Country and once got hit 3 times in one year by Hurricanes....as much as I hate snow, I will take it over a 'cane!

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Glad to hear all are fine, in one form or another. I live in Minnesota now, and we are dealing with the snowiest winter in 25 years here....prior to living here I was in Hurricane Country and once got hit 3 times in one year by Hurricanes....as much as I hate snow, I will take it over a 'cane!

I like snow just not this much!