D2 Pad bricked?

ctroxtell

Dec 22, 2012
My friend purchased a D2 Pad at Big Lots and when he attempted to turn it on all it would do is show a little android guy in the middle of the screen. I flashed the latest firmware to it and it still done the same thing, I then attempted to flash the MOMO9 firmware to it as I had read it had worked...well now I can't even see a android, it don't show in the device manager anymore and I'm afraid I completely messed it up..well even worse then what it was out of the box new. Any advice other then returning it to the store?

Robyski

Mar 14, 2012
Ctroxtell,

There are several models of the D2 pad. I've got both the DII and the D2. The d2pad.info website will give more detail. In short, the "older" D2 7" (DII Pad) has a 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. The "newer" D2 7" (D2-711) has the 1 GHz processor and 512 MB RAM. The "newer" D2's are also available in BLUE, PINK, BLACK and WHITE. There is also a 9" version (D2-911).

There is a factory ROM available on the D2pad.info website for the older DII Pad. There's also a link, can't remember or find it now, on this website for the factory ROM on the 9" version. Check your box to verify your model.

Good luck,

Robyski