D2 Pad sensor not working in 3D games

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
I bought the D2 pad from Big Lots. Does anybody know an app that calibrates the g sensor? My tablet doesn't seem to work in some tilt games like Temple Run and Mutant Roadkill. It won't tilt left or right but the screen does rotate. Does anybody else have the same problem with their D2 pad? Is there a way I can fix this? I would take it back to get another one but they don't have anymore in stock and I took off the apps that came with it.

jimc3

Nov 5, 2012
My D2 pad sensors work fine. I'm not sure how to fix yours.

You can restore it to its original state by using the upgrade provided by the manufacturer. Make sure you get the correct version (08 or 09).
DII PAD_WH
Restoring it to its original state might fix the sensor problem.

If I remember correctly, Big Lots has a 30-day return policy. You could check if they get any more in during that period.

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
I did upgrade the software but that didn't help any at all. They don't have any more in stock. They didn't have any other tablets at all. They were sold out. And I haven't seen any in the store yet.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I did upgrade the software but that didn't help any at all. They don't have any more in stock. They didn't have any other tablets at all. They were sold out. And I haven't seen any in the store yet.
It doesn't work on any 08 version, I tried 13 of them.

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
It doesn't work on any 08 version, I tried 13 of them.

Oh. That explains it. I have the 08 version. I wished I looked into this forum earlier. That explains why the manufacturer made new models of this device. I don't like to play tilt games that much anyway. Except maybe Temple Run. Everything else runs fine except the tilt in some 3D games.