D2Pad CW Recovery on A10 SuperPAD 8!

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Disclaimer:
THIS THREAD REFERS TO A FLYTOUCH/SUPERPAD '8' (Yonestoptech BC1003) with AllWinner A10 CPU/1gbRAM/4GbFlash/INTERNAL TF slot. It does NOT MEAN that EVERY FT/SP8 is the same! CHECK for YOURSELF before yelling at me for hosing your recovery!!!

As stated above, I have a SuperPAD 8 with the BC1003 system board. It came with a CW-type recovery (3e) that did NOT work AT ALL. The only action available (w/o using an external keyboard) was RESET.

Having read thru the CWR thread for the D2Pad I decided to play with it. This is what I've learned.
I downloaded the version made by Vampirefo (? I think it is!) listed at the beginning of the thread.

1) IT WORKS on this device with only a few problems!
.... There are a couple of keys that don't work right... specifically, no 'UP'.

BACK button and VOL+ = (BACK)
HOME and VOL- = (DOWN)
MENU does nothing
POWER = (SELECT)

As far as I can tell, the backup and restore functions work perfectly!

Thanks to Vampirefo for creating something that I can use! :D

Last edited:

Phill

Dec 26, 2014
still very confused with all of this
does any one actually have a working yones top tech bc 1003
or e pad or mapan or flytouch
right now im not even sure what it is
i think i tried every thing online and still the same

Phill

Dec 26, 2014
i have a Yones toptech BC 1003 all winers A10 (superpad 8 / flaytouch) that im trying to fix...

after 3 days trying every possible firmware, and booting them from external sd card
all i could do was change de logo at boot start from (mapan to kosaco, to oem etc..)
than i had the idea of removing the internal sd card to look at it ...
and guess what it still runs the same with out no sd card in or out
so i thought ... the sd card was never read in the first place cause is damage or corrupted...
so on the 4th day im trying to format and partition the new internal sd card... hoping for the best.
confused.gif
confused.gif
eek.gif

so...
is the firmware installed in a built in memory ??
and how do i format the internall card TF card , and install all the software again
confused.gif