D2Pad - Found some "Good" A10 1.2GHz models with 1GB RAM at Big Lots in Grapevine, TX

Robyski

Mar 14, 2012
All,

Just picked up another DII pad, the one with the 1.2 GHz A10 processor and 1GB RAM, at the Big Lots in Grapevine, TX. Remember...look for the "Rainbow" box. It differs from the D2 boxes in that the tablet picture shows a rainbow of colors on the front of the box. If anyone is in the North Texas/DFW Airport area, it is well worth the trip!

View attachment 9277

They also have several of the D2 models in various colors. Just remember they only have the 1.0GHz processor and 512MB RAM.

Happy Hunting!

Robyski

Robyski

Mar 14, 2012
Drex,

Big Lots has them on sale through Sat. for 79.99. They are regularly about 119.00 I think. I stopped back by the same store after work, and there were only a couple left....The word must have gotten out :).

Robyski

oesjmr

Nov 12, 2012
I picked one of these up for my son's Christmas present. Naturally, I've opened it to get it charged and set up with some apps and such so it is ready out-of-the-box when he opens it on Christmas morning. It usually runs about $80 in Central Ohio, although we bought it for $72 during a sale at Big Lots. The only thing I'm in need of now is a good screen protector for it. I'm partial to Zagg InvisibleShields, but there isn't one available for the D2. Does anyone have suggestions?

Robyski

Mar 14, 2012
Oesjmr,

Same question here. I do see that the DII 1.2 GHz model size is 7.6 x 4.7 x 0.38 inches per the D2pad.info website. I found that both the Lenovo A1107 and A2107 are very close in size per the Lenovo.com website:

Lenovo IdeaPad (A1) A1107 is 7.7 x 4.9 x 0.5 inches.

Lenovo IdeaPad (A2) A2107 is 7.6 x 4.8 x 0.45 inches.

I don't believe the screen protectors usually run all the way to the edge of the tablet, but the Lenovo model bezels also look a little different from the DII. Not sure about the exact fit. I do see both the A1 and A2 models on the Zag website :).

Good luck...I'm still looking too,

Robyski