dawa d9 utopia 10.1 inch stuck after android text

rocky555

Nov 18, 2011
can any one help me... last month i bought a Chinese tablet pc named dawa d9 or utopia g10 10.1 inch
with android 2.3.3
1 Ghz processor
512 Ram
4 Gb hard disc

every thing was fine with the tablet except android market .there was some server error message when i try to open market.
then i decide to use alternative market name belmark dont remember exact name ... so when i searching for apps there i got one app says its fix official market arror and downloaded and installed that app
after installing and running tht app it asked to restart my tablet .. and i did ............

when i reboot after linux penguin icon and android text(with cursor blinking) screen goes black and nothing coming after that.
then i start my tablet in recovery mode by pressing vol+and- and power botton and did factory reset i did successfully .. then also same problem stucking on black screen.. and did update all in recovery mode .. but in down its says...
someting like "uimage.md5 error ...so on ...

so what happen to my tab .. iam very new to android i searched every where and found called custom ROM and i found this:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/apad-g10/17483-hard-rest-custom-rom-wifi-issues.html

and also downloaded XAUMOD ROM ... dont know what to do and how to do please anyone help me ... i dint use my tab atleast a month :(((( please anyone reply soon