Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Brown

Dec 14, 2010
Wow androidtablets.net, this is such a great give-away! Thanks for this opportunity and congrats to whoever wins the tablet!

PS: I would soooooo love this for Christmas indeed ;)

iizke

Nov 9, 2010
Thank you for the offer.
I need a tablet to motivate me on developing android apps for tablet.
So, free is more good than buying a new one :D

10yck

Aug 24, 2010
Thanks Euogo

On the fifth day of Christmas Androidtablets.net gave to me a free 8 inch Android 2.2 tablet sponsored by www.euogo.com to give away. Over the past several months androidtablet.net and www.euogo.com have held several tablet giveaways together and this one is no different. The tablet being given away this time is an 8 inch Android 2.2 flash supported freescale imx515 (for more visit here ). If you are a late Christmas shopper like me then is a place you might want to check out, they have shipping options that will get the item delivered to you in 5 days. We want to give great thanks to them for sponsoring this contest and all the ones in the past and hopefully more in the future.

Rules for this contest are very simple, register as a member of www.androidtablets.net and leave a comment on this thread. If you’re already a member log in and leave a comment on this thread. Only one comment per person if you leave two you will be disqualified, and if you don’t know what to say in your comment how about thanking www.andoidtablets.net and/or www.euogo.com . This contest will end Thursday December 16th at 11 am Arizona time.

Update: Euogo.com is also holding a giveaway on their site, you can find the contest page here Win a FREE Gift Easily : Euogo.com so enter here on this thread and then go to Euogo.com: Best Deals on Android Tablet,Tablet PC,Smartphones,Apple Accessories,Cool Gadgets & more from Hong Kong China and enter there as well. Two chances to win a tablet, thats holiday spirit.

Today is the last day of our “5 days of Christmas” giveaway, if you did not know about it or forgot about it you still have some time to enter the giveaways for days 2-5, sorry but day one ended earlier today. We hope you all enjoyed these giveaways and will tell your friends about www.androidtablets.net so we can have more giveaways in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.