Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huon

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks to Euogo and a very happy Christmas to Android tableters, especially those who respond to requests for help.
Regards huon
from the Land of Oz (downunder)

ULTRAMAN1

Dec 2, 2010
Would look good under my Christmas tree, thanks to everyone for this contest, and to everyone who gives out great advice.

mandroid

Sep 9, 2010
Thanks Euogo and Androidtablets.net This is a great site.................Lots of info for those who will read it instead of just posting "Hey I have $100 what type of tablet would be best" at least put some effort into doing a little bit of research before asking ...

ANV

Dec 10, 2010
Nice... I've just got an android phone and was impressed so started looking for a tablet and found this site... Thanks!

mrtubz69

Dec 5, 2010
I thank these guys so much for sponsering this wonderful forum. I have yet to get a tablet :( still saving but when your 15 its hard to save up. But if I were to receive this I would give it to my mother for an ereader. She wants it very badly. Once again thank you so much for the support and ideas for if I get a tablet in the next year!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum App

Ives

Dec 10, 2010
Thanks from a first time poster, looks like a nice tablet. Will be doing some research on a new tablet and this one is up on my list.. Thanks again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.