Dead in the water, but floats a little. Need help bad.

Jan 19, 2012
Here is the info;
ZeeTab 7.1 - it has WonderMedia on it - Android 2.2 - Kernel 2.6.32 - Build V 1.5.5
Problem;
It starts to boot, gets to the startup phase and stays there. It will stay there as if it is in a loop and never finishes loading the OS. So I can't get to the welcome page.
Solutions Tried;
Hard reset button - forced shutdown with power button - Tried to find an android 2.2 download (no luck)

HELP

Djinatl

Jun 17, 2012
Did you find a solution to this? I'm having exactly the same issue. I've not loaded many apps on it as I bought if for a specific purpose. Mine will display the main page for just a couple seconds, but will not let you swipe it unlocked before it goes back to the starting android screen. This loop continues forever.. I've left it for about 10 hours, I've used the hard reset button more times then I can count, I've let the battery run empty before charging and starting again.. I'm at a loss how to fix it.. Right now I have a $300 cutting board that glows in the dark.
Does anyone have a helpful tip (please don't say Ipad, I want google to work, but dang.. what's up with this?)

Here is the info;
ZeeTab 7.1 - it has WonderMedia on it - Android 2.2 - Kernel 2.6.32 - Build V 1.5.5
Problem;
It starts to boot, gets to the startup phase and stays there. It will stay there as if it is in a loop and never finishes loading the OS. So I can't get to the welcome page.
Solutions Tried;
Hard reset button - forced shutdown with power button - Tried to find an android 2.2 download (no luck)

HELP