Hi Guys. So, after nearly 4 years of use without any problems my tablet has decided not to turn on. It started with the battery discharging overnight even after being fully charged and turned off. Now it won't charge or even turn on, i have replaced the Battery and the I/O Charge Port Board all to no avail. I have tested the old battery and found it still had 3.5 volts in it whilst the new one had only 1.5 even after being on charge for a couple of days, i know the charger and cable are fine because it will charge my phone without any problems. Is it worth replacing the main board aswell or am i flogging a dead horse. Thanks in advance Roger.