[Deal Alert] 16 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Black or White) Recertified $349.99

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011

samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1.jpg

If you've been wanting a Honeycomb tablet but been put off by the high prices, well today's your chance to own one for not under $500 but under $400!

DailySteals is offering a recertified 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 your choice of black or white for only $349.99 ($150 savings) with a 90 day warranty.

Head on over to DailySteals to grab one! Sale ends in 23 hrs.

Be sure to visit our sister site dedicated to the Galaxy Tab at Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Forum

Pinkie

Sep 14, 2011
Not real reassuring that they are showing the Galaxy Tab 7 and not the 10.1 in the pics...and can anyone explain what the poo the description is about? Entertaining to say the least.

edibill

Oct 14, 2011
I ordered one on 10/8 and it is now 10/14 and I haven't heard a word from them about shipping. They haven't answered the email I sent on 10/12. I logged in to their website
and there's no information there about my order. I don't necessarily expect to have it in my hands in 6 days, but a little communication would be nice. I need to start googling
these places before I order. Slow shipping is a common complaint. Not cool in this day and age.

edibill

Oct 14, 2011
I ordered one on 10/8 and it is now 10/14 and I haven't heard a word from them about shipping. They haven't answered the email I sent on 10/12. I logged in to their website
and there's no information there about my order. I don't necessarily expect to have it in my hands in 6 days, but a little communication would be nice. I need to start googling
these places before I order. Slow shipping is a common complaint. Not cool in this day and age.

Canceled my order after getting a "processing takes 6 days, etc" type of reply to my email. They were prompt in acknowledging the cancellation. Usually when I try to skimp around and save a few dollars, it costs me more in the long run, and I still only have junk.

afrost55

Oct 17, 2011
Not real reassuring that they are showing the Galaxy Tab 7 and not the 10.1 in the pics...and can anyone explain what the poo the description is about? Entertaining to say the least.

Nice... Think i'll wait, all their doing is clearing stock at this point.