Decent Virtual Keyboard

Reese1ar

Jul 6, 2011
Hey all,

The other day Amazon had a keyboard on their free app of the day I believe called thumb keyboard 4. It's like 2.50 normally, but if you are looking for a good alternative to the default this is really nice. I put it on my phone too.

There is a default mode similar to the standard one, the thumb layout which splits it in half with numbers in the middle. Super easy to type on. And there's a 3/4 size off set one hand layout where you can hold it with your left hand and peck away with the right which is also quite easy.

Cheers

jjhiza

Jan 1, 2011
Thumb Keyboard is great actually! I'm using it on my Galaxy Tab as I type this, and it's perfect for this screen size. I won an A500 on eBay yesterday, and I'm interested to see how the keyboard works on the larger screen, but I expect the same result. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Swiftkey either; even though I haven't used their new split keyboard, I've used their other products on my phones, and they were great. My verdict, you can't go wrong with either one. :)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Android Tablet Forum