decided if I was gong to be streaming all this stuff needed to update my router ..

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
Well after a lot of searching, reading and reviewing I upgraded... now understand my old wireless was 6 yr old.. but WOW what a difference.. I fired up my Netflix and what a difference.. in color, clarity and overall nice to look at..
didn't expect to see much of difference on the NC.. but again I was wrong.. FASTER loads and I was pleased with its performance before but WOW .. now so much faster. and My Sling app is soooo much nicer.
I had upgraded the modem due to age about a month ago but was still seeing lots of lag... so the new combo has improved everything I should have figure this out long ago but took an NYT article to ring the bell for me.....
I am HAPPY.... :)

crenita

Jan 6, 2011
cisco-linksys e3000... cnet gave it a huge thumbs up a little on the pricey side but figured that I was streaming so much anymore I needed a better workhorse to handle it... and it has made a big difference for me but my router was so old.. I probably could have got away with a lower priced one but with newer guts.. was a breeze to set up Not like the last one...