Denver TAC-70111 brick

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by RunningWild, Nov 6, 2014.

1. RunningWild

RunningWild Junior Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Hello i'm new here on the forum

So my tablet is softbricked and i've been googleing for 2 days now trying to find the solution
    There's absolutely no information on this tablet and there are no stock or custom roms but i know it's an Allwiner A13 chip and the board is inet-86vs-rev03 zeng-gc 2013-09-02

Here's what happened:

Google apps have been crashing lately and it asked me to wipe data wich i did and since the tablet doesn't have recovery (dead android with "no command" error) i did it with ADB,but i've uninstalled the original lucher and when i turned it on the "Wipe Data" error was still there and there was only a nav. pad,so i got to settings and did a factory reset and now my tablet is bricked

It doesn't even show the android logo it only shows "DENVER" and it stays that way for a few seconds then it reboots into the nonexisting recovery mode and when i run the abd shell command in the terminal it says

-- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2)

But when i run adb shell when the Denver logo is on it showed

- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: Permission denied (13) -

I have the LiveSuit and some random firmware i've downloaded and only 1 of them is valid for the livesuit it's some nuclear_evb-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C 20130416 test-keys
    But when i try to flash it it shows an error

Failed to flash firmware: pcall FAILED Tools_ii.lua:2845:attempt to index global `hwSCanData`(a nil value) 2279

Didn't find much info on that either :/

so i've tried to flash CWM recovery by using the adb push command and the image contained a SH file in /system/bin/ folder,it works only when the denver logo is on but it has no commands other then cd,to flash recovery i need the cat command wich also doesn't work
    Basically i can't do anything without the correct /system/bin/sh
    so if you have A13 tablet can you send me your /system/bin/ folder i might be able to do something to fix this mess

If you have any info on this i kindly ask you to help me
    Sorry for the king sized text there,this is everything i did in the past 2 days.oh,and thank you for reading :)