Desperate to find solution

Seherzade

Mar 24, 2011
Hi All, I've been reading this forum since i got this cursed gift from my friend :)
as I searched this forum and find many answers, but i didnt find solutions for my problem yet:
I have this Generic Flytouch- 256MB- Android 1.6 - 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty-Firmware: 1.6
like this:
$76408_464967097948_579882948_5721203_7569236_n.jpg
with Green/Red light.

Recently I have tried numerous ROMs, but most of them stuck at first screen or screentouch doesn't work at all or I got this error Process system doesn't responding.

For now, xFlytouch256.1.9.88.v4a_final was OK for sometime then started to freeze, so i replaced it with other one and it is getting the same.
I have read many posts but I didnt manage to make it work :(
I have formated my SD card with FAT32 on slow every time but stilis stuck.
And I dont know which version was previously instaled, since my friend already made some changes.....Any suggestions?

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hi Seherzade,

I might have a working ROM for you, but it's not that different from the one you already are using, have you tried resetting by holding down the round button while powering up ?

Seherzade

Mar 24, 2011
Hi Seherzade,

I might have a working ROM for you, but it's not that different from the one you already are using, have you tried resetting by holding down the round button while powering up ?
Hi, RomanticEvil
Yap, I have tried reset, it only worked. What I learned is this, every time i've tried to charge it, it gets warm, so system became slooow, which is normal reaction, and freeze. Best way is to charge it for some time, and forget about that while it is charging. I know I will loose nerves fixing it, but STILL, it is a challenge to make it work somehow :)
So, do you think that ROM can be used?

linuxbastard

Jul 25, 2011
Hi All, I've been reading this forum since i got this cursed gift from my friend :)
as I searched this forum and find many answers, but i didnt find solutions for my problem yet:
I have this Generic Flytouch- 256MB- Android 1.6 - 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty-Firmware: 1.6
like this:
View attachment 1832
with Green/Red light.

Recently I have tried numerous ROMs, but most of them stuck at first screen or screentouch doesn't work at all or I got this error Process system doesn't responding.

For now, xFlytouch256.1.9.88.v4a_final was OK for sometime then started to freeze, so i replaced it with other one and it is getting the same.
I have read many posts but I didnt manage to make it work :(
I have formated my SD card with FAT32 on slow every time but stilis stuck.
And I dont know which version was previously instaled, since my friend already made some changes.....Any suggestions?

Hi,

From the looks of your tablet, it's the same as mine. I've got a WM8650 based tablet, with a green LED (red when charging). I was able to use a ROM from here, HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - Login.

They even have a section that teaches you how to tell what model you may have.

I've rooted my tablet with the ROM from the link above and am happier with it now, mostly because I can at last access the android market using the android market app.

Anyway, hope this helps.