detailed instructions for ainol paladin factory reset

breezy36

Feb 8, 2012
Can't seem to get clear, very detailed instructions for doing a factory reset in ainol paladin.I am new to android so need basic directions such as whether the tablet is on or off,what buttons or combos to hold and for how long. I am not able to use anything on the tablet itself because I get no response to touch. Unless there is some other way to get to restore options on this ainol paladin.I have both the upgrade to ics 4.0.3 and cwm (clockworkmod) on micro sd but have no way to transfer the programs to the tablet. My xp notebook recognizes the tablet as mass storage,but I don't know how to sync.I will be so grateful for help,but when getting refered to forums for help I find that all the steps don't seem to be included.I need the most basic step to be included.

Thanks in advance. Breezy

dodgefan67

Nov 9, 2011
is there something wrong with it? why won't it turn on? did you just get it? manual included? did you do something to it to make it not respond? why do you want to do a factory reset?

a little more info from you will help us help you

breezy36

Feb 8, 2012
There is no response to touch,the ainol novo 7 paladin turns on but that is it. The manual that was included is in chinese.I did nothing to cause the problem.Thanks for any help. If I could restore touch response I would not do a factory reset.
Breezy

breezy36

Feb 8, 2012
I forgot that you asked how long I have had the ainol paladin,less than a month. The only way I have of interacting with the tablet is the 3 buttons at the top,(power,back and menu) I can hook up to my netbook which has win xp. I installed a driver for the tablet but don't know how to work with the usb connection to transfer programs between the two.I also have programs on the sd card but can't get to them either.There is no touch response so can't get to the settings on the tablet.
B

dodgefan67

Nov 9, 2011
i would say send it back. sorry i cant help more but if there is no way to interact with it then i would say its dead, but im not an expert on tablets either

Feb 29, 2012
Hello I am new here and my husband and recently purchased the Acer200 tablet . He put a password in and forgot it. Please help