[DEV][WIP]TWRP for d2pad

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
Very VERY cool recovery for our tablet! Thanks for this. As you did not include install instructions for the masses, may I include the following info?

To install over your existing recovery assuming you have previously installed the CWM recovery, you can just do the following:

adb remount

adb push twrp-recovery-r4.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img

adb shell

/data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

/system/bin/reboot-recovery

The last line will boot you into the new recovery.

If you have not installed a custom recovery, I would suggest looking at the THREAD http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...d-biglots-how-backup-install-cw-recovery.html and download the d209_recovery.zip file. Replace the file recovery.img with twrp-recovery-r4.img (you can rename it to recovery.img). Then follow the rest of the directions in that thread to install the TWRP recovery and enjoy.

mrhughy

Feb 28, 2013
Very VERY cool recovery for our tablet! Thanks for this. As you did not include install instructions for the masses, may I include the following info?

To install over your existing recovery assuming you have previously installed the CWM recovery, you can just do the following:

adb remount

adb push twrp-recovery-r4.img /data/local/tmp/recovery.img

adb shell

/data/local/tmp/install-recovery.sh

/system/bin/reboot-recovery

The last line will boot you into the new recovery.

If you have not installed a custom recovery, I would suggest looking at the THREAD http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...d-biglots-how-backup-install-cw-recovery.html and download the d209_recovery.zip file. Replace the file recovery.img with twrp-recovery-r4.img (you can rename it to recovery.img). Then follow the rest of the directions in that thread to install the TWRP recovery and enjoy.

Question, on this recovery does the vol up & down works or do i need a external keyboard..thanks

djsebyss

Mar 2, 2013
rhg135 just wanted to say THANKS for this TWRP! I've succsesfully ported your recovery to my other allwinner based tablets (A10 and A13) and all's good. Thank you once again for compiling this :)