Device Configuration Database for Allwinner A10 based tablets

Odrade

Jun 28, 2012
I can't see my post :(

Just in case :

The file your are asking for are here :http://bit.ly/M7H91w

I bought my tablet here : *************** - 7" LY-F2S CAPACITIVE ALLWINNER A10 1.2GHZ 2160P ANDROID 2.3 4GB
It has other names :
AZhuo A10MID,
YeaPad IN7,
CEMA 10S17,
CROWNHO Q701,
MOONSE M713,
MOONSE N73,
FAVES PAD FC709,
Q7A,
T07A
and probably some others I haven't discovered yet !

Sorry if I double poste : I'm just new here.

Odrade

Last edited:

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
I can't see my post :(

Just in case :

The file your are asking for are here :http://bit.ly/M7H91w

I bought my tablet here : *************** - 7" LY-F2S CAPACITIVE ALLWINNER A10 1.2GHZ 2160P ANDROID 2.3 4GB
It has other names :
AZhuo A10MID,
YeaPad IN7,
CEMA 10S17,
CROWNHO Q701,
MOONSE M713,
MOONSE N73,
FAVES PAD FC709,
Q7A,
T07A
and probably some others I haven't discovered yet !

Sorry if I double poste : I'm just new here.

Odrade

Ok. I think there seem to be more interest in creating a list of A10 tablet. Let me look at it and get back to you.

If its indeed a real FY-F2S, then at least you have got a more branded a10 tablet.

SHENZHEN LYRIC PIONEER CO., LTD-LYXF TABLE PC --- Products

By the way, do you know how to use adb or android terminal? I need more info on the modules used by the system.

But the info I found on net for AZhuo show a different tablet?

http://www.azhuo.net/en/products_A10MID_Allwinner-A10_Boxchip_7_inch_Android_4.0.3_Pictures.html

UPDATE:

Based on preliminary check, your hardware is very similar to my P76ti but has different hardware parameter though.

Last edited:

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
AZhuo A10MID

Hardware Specification
- Screen : 800 x 480
- RAM: 512MB
- TouchScreen: Goodix
- Accelerometer: MXC622X
- WIFI: USB-Based(suspect Realtek 8188CUS) - Need more information

Odrade

Jun 28, 2012
hello :)

Many thanks for your response KillerKink.

I have no problem with adb or android terminal, if you need more info. But I will be out for the week-end far from my Mac.

My tablet doesn't look like a FY-F2S : different casing, different ports, different buttons, the camera is not in the same place...

It look like exactly to the
AZhuo A10MID and the others on the list. I discover another one : MID A10 Alpha :)

I can't open it since there is red stickers on it and when removed no standard exchange is possible :(

Odrade

cj1080

Jun 29, 2012
Nice one on you part lad, cos i notice most of these A10 tablets have nno place you can easily go for an
upgrade.
Cos i am having problems with mine, i felt i should chip in my issues. My a 10 is 1.2ghz boxchip process, the model (which took me time to get)is a DFP2005. Its a 800x480 screen size. with wifi, 512ram,4gb internal storage,mini hdmi port visible buttons volume up and down plus power button by te side of the volume button.(pics i will add below). its running on Ginger bread 2.3.4, andits manual calls it an MID.The problem i have it with is, it no long er booting but if i hold the volume up button and power on, it boots to android with a trianglw on its hea. I am currently looking for the firmware for it(as the manufacturer seems to be chinese but i bougt it from someone here in nigeria, who does not know sqate about it, but sells it..Before i digress, where can i get the roms that will work with it 2.3.4 or ICS. thanks.

Attachments

• $Back A10.jpg
    $Back A10.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,078
  • $A10 face.jpg
    $A10 face.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,268
  • $A10 buttons.jpg
    $A10 buttons.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2,072
  • $IMG025.jpg
    $IMG025.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,382
  • $IMG024.jpg
    $IMG024.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,330

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011

cj1080

Jun 29, 2012
Yeah, i am beginning to think its a clone of it, cis i remember that shenzo name from the first time it was advertise, camera at the back.

cj1080

Jun 29, 2012
Its exactly it, but the memory card slot(tf slot)is under instead of by the side. With the reset area beside the hdmi port.
Also the power button is beside the volume up button not the other way around like the one in the pic.

I will try downloading and installing the firmware and get back to you lads

Big thanks bruv.

Odrade

Jun 28, 2012
@ KillerKink

I know Teclast is a well known brand, wish I have bought one of their tablet instead of mine...

I have bought this one : *************** - 7" LY-F2S CAPACITIVE ALLWINNER A13 1GHZ ANDROID 4.0 WEBCAM 512MB DDR3 4GB for the price of 69,90 euros (with free shipping) the 5/06/2012

I have received (21/06/2012) this one : *************** - 7" LY-F2S CAPACITIVE ALLWINNER A10 1.2GHZ 2160P ANDROID 2.3 4GB wich is advertised at the price of 80,92 euros !

Seems to be a good deal since I have a better proc (A10) more connectivity (mini hdmi port).

But, when I want to upgrades the firmware, I found nothing for my tablet. None of the tablet of the fabricant SHENZHEN LYRIC PIONEER CO., LTD-LYXF TABLE PC --- HomePage look like mine.

More, I have found a lot of tablet which look like mine at a very cheap price... Mine seems to be a noname tablet whith an horrible firmware :

- touchscreen bizarre : sometimes works like a breeze sometimes don't work !
- battery life very short even after recalibration

I try to use CWM with no luck : can boot but none of the buttons works !

Thanks for your interest.

Odrade

mrdamm

Jul 5, 2012
Here we go.

1. Copy of the main boot image and keyboard mapping: gt-1230_SKMTEK-SK3031.zip (4,42 MB) - uploaded.to
3. Brand/Model: Evertek SA Genesis GT-1230 (former SK MTEK SK3031)
4. Pictures:
- Specifications:
$img-product-sk3031-3.jpg
- Model:
$img-product-3031-1.jpg $img-product-3031-6.jpg $img-product-3031-9.jpg $img-product-3031-11.jpg

5. Physical keys on the tablet and any other hardware: 3 physical keys (power, volume+, volume-) and reset (small hole of death). The other hardware items are in the image above.

Archangel25

Jul 7, 2012
Hi
I had recently bought an Allwinner A10 based device from Amazon. I am yet to receive it but just wanted to check if I can install any custom ROM's. After searching a lot I landed up to this thread and I believe its better if I can know my device configuration before looking for any custom ROMs.
Here is the product I bought.
Amazon.com: 7inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Allwinner A10 1.2ghz, Multi-touch Screen, 1.3mp Camera: Computers & Accessories

I will post the other details as soon as I get my Tablet. Any suggestion where should I proceed from here.
Update:
Below are the requested details. I appreciate any help.
7 Inch
Android 4.0.3
512MB RAM / 4GB Nand Flash / Supports up to 32GB microSD card
AllWinner A10 1.2GHz processor
1.3 mp FFC

1) Boot IMG: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b09b0pcdip7awxj/boot.img
2) Keyboard Layout: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3h1idjmlgjr5cca/sun4i-keyboard.kl
3) Model/Brand: I guess its generic MID. You may refer the pictures
4) Link to Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sqxic9wph7lpwx8/3mYkH54vSg
5) Physical Keys:
a) Top: Volume (+ & -) and Power/Sleep
b) Right (from top in order): Mic , earphone jack, Reset Pin hole (just guessing), mini HDMI out, Micro USB, Power port
c) Bottom: TF Card slot
d) Front: Camera (1.3 Mega Pixel), and three ICS touch buttons Back, Esc and Menu

I would also like to know about rooting it, getting a custom recovery and custom ROM for this device.

Thanks.

Last edited: