did anyone ever get flash 10.2 or 10.3 working and if so how help

lorenii

May 2, 2011
ah.... one can dream the dream of having working flash!!

I added another frowny face sticker to the long list of why I hate Apple when I found out I couldn't get Flash because of them.

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
I thought according to the resource thread Flash was working? Or is it that it's not consistant?

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
No, flash its not working at the moment, lets hope to have it working soon

Sent from Sylvania Sytabex7 Tablet

Aaron2

Jun 9, 2011
Looks like everything requires Flash, much to my disappointment, even radio station listen live streaming players. I feel ike such a moron, I gave a couple Sylvania tablets as gifts to patients to use for streaming radio, never imagining that so many website features, including radio station streaming would be inoperative.

Can anyone explain this reference to Apple?

"Thanks for trying to access Flash Player. Unfortunately it is not available for your device because of restrictions that Apple has put in place. Click here to see a wide array of the latest smartphones and tablets that do support Adobe's Flash Player."

I can't imagine any clear thinking company marketing a tablet that wouldn't support Flash.

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Use tunein radio for streaming over the tablet it works well anf doesnt use flash

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet

Aaron2

Jun 9, 2011
I'll look into Tunein radio. You can receive any streaming station with it, like KFI radio LA?

What the difference between a 7" Syl and a 10" that you are able to install flash?
I'm anxious to hear...

Thanks Zippoku.
Anxious to see that :)

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
We'll i'm in southamerica and with tunein radio i can hear a lot of radio station around the world

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet

Aaron2

Jun 9, 2011
I have been trying to find the Adobe Flash version 10.1 or 10.3 for Android I have seen mentioned on their website and elsewhere, but the website keeps responding with the Windows version. Under the change OS pull down box, Android is not offered.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/860/cpsid_86018.html

This looks like child's-play to install.

Does anyone know where the Flash 10.1 (or later) download for Android mobile version is located? URL?

The Windows version .EXE file of course doesn't run under Android.

I did find the version Adobe_Flash_Player_10.3.185.24.apk (5 MB, ↓ 0) I had read about, but it would not install in the tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:

tfurrows

Jun 15, 2011
Be careful installing random Flash APKs from the internet... some won't install at all, but in my experience there are some that will install, then crash your browser repeatedly without an easy option for a non-rooted device to uninstall (some don't show up in Application Manager). Buyer beware...