did anyone ever get flash 10.2 or 10.3 working and if so how help

cheesemp

Jun 25, 2011
I don't believe it but this works. I managed to get bbc iplayer running last night. It was little slow starting but once playing I was able to watch a program!

petedude

Mar 9, 2011
Didn't work for me. Might try some of the other downloaded Flash players posted in another thread, but it's not a high priority at the moment.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
altought, the flash player in my tab is working better, there are few pages that it can't work, however, on the m.youtube web sites the flash player its working

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Hmmmm.... works on the 10MT. Thanks Markatisu!

A little jittery, but for now better than nothing!

Last edited:

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
Hmmmm.... works on the 10MT. Thanks Markatisu!

A little jittery, but for now better than nothing!

Yeah I am not sure how much of that is network related or the Flash plug in. I watched an episode of CSI fine but CSI Miami had some stuttering moments. Skyfire 4 seems to be working better, South Park streamed with no issues.

Baby steps I guess lol

Last edited:

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
2.2 using whatever the latest update from the sylvania update feature

My exact specs are like 3 threads down

MIG

Nov 21, 2011
Hi Markatisu:

I downloaded the site above, however when I went to watch a video all it did was iddle(loading video) forever lol. In other words it did not play the video. I bn trying to install the adobe flash player n no success, any suggestion?

MIG

Nov 21, 2011
So the bottom line is that the tablet doesnt support the adobe media flash player? I have the colby Kyros MID7120 and I have try to install such app n tablet wont recognize it.

MIG

Nov 21, 2011
I try the Skyfire and went to view and video and even try to play a game and still tells me I need the flash player. Any other suggestion?

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
MIG, the hope is that at some point one of the two folks working on new ROMs for us will have it enabled.