difference between two 32gb iconia a500

kautio80

Jun 13, 2011
i have two a500 and i've noticed a few things
tablet 1. the screen color is more washed you can tell in dark scenes where it looks gray the other tablet is darker, colors look better and brighter on the other tablet. also the youtube widget on tablet 1 is 4x1 while on the other tablet its 3X2 digital clock widget on tablet 1 is 3x1 other 5x2, tablet 1 has an snid number that can be found on acer website while the other tablet says that its not valid. tablet 1 picks up GPS inside my house quicker. also on device information tablet 1 has an EC version 21010200 the other tablet is 21010000...

why would their be difference between these tablets, wich version do you guys have

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
i have two a500 and i've noticed a few things
tablet 1. the screen color is more washed you can tell in dark scenes where it looks gray the other tablet is darker, colors look better and brighter on the other tablet. also the youtube widget on tablet 1 is 4x1 while on the other tablet its 3X2 digital clock widget on tablet 1 is 3x1 other 5x2, tablet 1 has an snid number that can be found on acer website while the other tablet says that its not valid. tablet 1 picks up GPS inside my house quicker. also on device information tablet 1 has an EC version 21010200 the other tablet is 21010000...

why would their be difference between these tablets, wich version do you guys have
Probably EC version is the Embedded Controller version ?? Mine is the same as your tablet #2!