Digiland DL700d(B) Hard Reset Procedure

cshults

Jan 21, 2015
Hello all, my daughter has the tablet noted in the subject and was grounded from it for an extended period of time, she's since forgotten the password and I cannot figure out the hard reset procedure.

I've tried all the procedures I've found online including:

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume down button and power button until tablet begins startup (digiland logo appears)

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up button and power button until tablet begins startup (digiland logo appears)

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up and down buttons and power button until tablet begins startup (digiland logo appears)

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume down button and power button until android mascot (the little green guy) appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up button and power button until android mascot (the little green guy) appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up and down buttons and power button until android mascot (the little green guy) appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume down button and power button until android word mark appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up button and power button until android word mark appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up and down buttons and power button until android word mark appears

At no point did any kind of boot menu appear with any options to hard reset/wipe the tablet so that we can set it up again so she can use it.

I've now spent hours trying and re-trying these and a few other combinations but nothing is working and I'm ready to pull my hair out. HELP!

Last edited:

angela burgess

Feb 6, 2015
Hello all, my daughter has the tablet noted in the subject and was grounded from it for an extended period of time, she's since forgotten the password and I cannot figure out the hard reset procedure.

I've tried all the procedures I've found online including:

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume down button and power button until tablet begins startup (digiland logo appears)

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up button and power button until tablet begins startup (digiland logo appears)

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up and down buttons and power button until tablet begins startup (digiland logo appears)

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume down button and power button until android mascot (the little green guy) appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up button and power button until android mascot (the little green guy) appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up and down buttons and power button until android mascot (the little green guy) appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume down button and power button until android word mark appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up button and power button until android word mark appears

Power off
Wait 5 seconds
Hold down volume up and down buttons and power button until android word mark appears

At no point did any kind of boot menu appear with any options to hard reset/wipe the tablet so that we can set it up again so she can use it.

I've now spent hours trying and re-trying these and a few other combinations but nothing is working and I'm ready to pull my hair out. HELP!

angela burgess

Feb 6, 2015
You have got to hold down the power, volume up and down at same time, when its obvious it turns on the release the buttons and then ur boot menu should appear! If u have anymore questions u can email me at smtmifeelikanutornotgmail.com cuz i dont look om the forum hardly ever! Okay