Digital Copy BluRay Movies for Toshiba Thrive

Thriving83

Jul 27, 2011
Hi I just recently purchased the Toshiba Thrive tablet, but I cannot figure out how to get my movies on it.

Does anyone have any good suggestions. I was told to use handbrake, cucusoft and other ripping software but I cant' seem to get anything to work.

Does anyone have a way to easily put the digital copy movies on my tablet or ripe the dvd version?

Thanks

Aug 1, 2011
Hello fellow Thrive owner...mpg4's,3gp's are the format. Then just copy them to your SD or insert flash drive. Transfer from there or access them from there. Use default viewer or pic from Apps for video viewer.

Sent from my AT105 Thrive 32g using Android Tablet Forum

f1ddy

Jul 20, 2011
mx video player from the market once installed n opened it will take u back to the market n get u a codec to play avi's u also need hd file manager honeycomb but this is handy if u have a pc rip em there n ul find a way to copy them over personally i use a usb mem stick

Ironhide

Aug 8, 2011
You need something like AnyDVD to copy and decrypt the files to your hard drive. Then Handbrake or some other encoding software can take over and create your movie file. AnyDVD is like $100 last time i looked, but it is an all in one ripper, decrypter and encoder.
To rich for my blood.

Youngbb

Jun 1, 2011
what you mean by Digital Copy Blu-ray movies?If you're extracting movies from blu-ray discs you must have a blu-ray disc drive and a blu-ray ripper app. Handbrake does not handle protected blu-rays, what you need is a blu-ray ripper like above mentioned anydvd or similar products like pavtube. If you're copying the digital copy movie from itunes, you must get something that cracks the DRM protections, otherwise it won't play on thrive. In that case chewtune could be help. One more thing, convert the movies to something Thrive can play, say 720p mp4 videos.

[h=2][/h]