Digital tv app?

billynibbles

Jan 16, 2012
UK users might like to try TVCatchUp, which despite its name, is a LIVE TV app for the main channels in the UK. Also, for catch-up TV, ITV Player works fine, as does BBC iPlayer (after you get over the fact that Google Play won't let you have it). I 'sideloaded' the app and Adobe Flash Player 11 via Airdroid, and they work just fine.

Stransky

May 21, 2011
billynibbles said:
UK users might like to try TVCatchUp, which despite its name, is a LIVE TV app for the main channels in the UK. Also, for catch-up TV, ITV Player works fine, as does BBC iPlayer (after you get over the fact that Google Play won't let you have it). I 'sideloaded' the app and Adobe Flash Player 11 via Airdroid, and they work just fine.

Hi
If you download BBC Media player then you can download BBC iPlayer and it will work natively.

Stransky

billynibbles

Jan 16, 2012
Hi
If you download BBC Media player then you can download BBC iPlayer and it will work natively.

Stransky

Thanks - I found that out shortly after going to all the trouble of side-loading it. Is there any point in leaving Flash installed if I install BBC Media Player?