Dirving games on 7022?

jjr1314

Jul 13, 2011
Driving games? How do you get the driving games to work on the 7022. When i try to drive in lanscape mode, the cars always wants to make hard left turns. When the tablet is turned up in horizontal position, the steering is corect but the picture is sideways. I have the display in auto rotate. This happens with all driving games i download from market. Is there a setting i am missing.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
It seems that most stuff from Market is for phones only, so they usually support portrait orientation only, what sucks. But it's possible to find games that run on tablets as well, just do some search and look for threads about apps/games for your tablet or similar (same CPU and screen). Just be careful if you download apks from "unknown" sources, since they may not work and may even cause problems...

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Seems as if your gyroscope transposed his x- and y-axis...
Maybe there is an update out there?!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Theres a way to change it i saw them talking about in funs xda thread for cm7

Sent from my mid7022 using Android Tablet Forum

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Theres a way to change it i saw them talking about in funs xda thread for cm7

I've found these lines in build.prop of CM7 version for 7022:
sensor.accelerometer.flip_xy=1
sensor.accelerometer.invert_x=1
sensor.accelerometer.invert_z=1

popeboy

Dec 12, 2011
lfom, I saw that you had also posted this in another thread,

"If you're using a customized Froyo ROM then you may need to edit some system files to correct the gravity sensor axis. See this:
Dirving games on 7022?

If you are running Gingerbread, try going to Settings -> Advanced Settings and change Gravity Sensor Mode."

Of course... just like the option that you suggested to me for Accounts and Sync, there is no Advanced Settings or Gravity Sensor Mode accessible in the Coby 7022 even though it is running 2.3.3

Did anyone find a working solution? It's a shame because this tab can run Riptide GP fast and smooth, but the tilt controls are screwed unless you are lying on your right side while you play it :)

Is there a file I can edit and change or add the sensor.acceleroneter lines above?

Thanks again guys!

renekruger

Dec 16, 2011
ok i just bought Coby Kryos 7" Color Touchscreen Tablet PC & eBook Reader Featuring Android 2.3 Operating System for my children 4 of them how can we down load the FB messager app. when we try it says there is no phone with this account ? can any one help ?

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
ok i just bought Coby Kryos 7" Color Touchscreen Tablet PC & eBook Reader Featuring Android 2.3 Operating System for my children 4 of them how can we down load the FB messager app. when we try it says there is no phone with this account ? can any one help ?

Kyros doesn't come with Android Market installed, so you must install applications using the tablet itself. It probably came with AppsLibs or GetJar installed. If it didn't, you can install GetJar and/or SlideMe easily by visiting their websites. You can also install Amazon Android store if you're in the USA and use other sites like FreewareLovers.com.

If you want Android Market you can look for a tutorial explaining how to do it for your tablet model, but it's not as easy...