Disconnected My Passport all songs still showing

StFuz

Jul 8, 2011
Ok so a few weeks ago I plugged in My Passport external hard drive to watch some movies. I also have a large number of songs stored on it as well. When I looked at the Play Music app (the app tab looks like a pair of headphones) every song from the external storage and the SD card is listed. No big deal as long as My Passport is plugged in. But when I unplugged My Passport, the songs are still listed under Play Music. This is a pain because I just want to play the songs that are on my tablet (on my SD card) and every time it shuffles to a song that isn't on the SD card it says "Music playback error" and skips to the next playable song. My question is how do I clear that list of songs that are technically no longer on my tablet. This is a pain in the arse. :confused: Oh and I have an Acer Iconia 500.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Question, can you play any of them? It sounds like what would happen if you subscribed to Google Music.

StFuz

Jul 8, 2011
Can't play them when not connected to the internet. But while looking at the same app on my Droid Razr, some of the songs are listed there. I am thinking that it has to do with the Google Play "cloud". I tried to look at Google Play at work but it is a blocked site. I am betting money it has something to do with that.