disgo 6000 tablet frozen on start up

SAINTDAN1976

Dec 26, 2011
hi,

i purchased the disgo 6000 tablet for my son for xmas. this afternoon i was setting up his email for him and the tablet froze. i pressed the reset button left it a few mins and pressed the power button. it turned on and got to the disgo logo and just sat there doing nothing. i turned it off, left it ten minutes and tried again and the same happened. i switched it off again and now it won't even switch on.

i have tried doing the three finger thing and holding down power and menu at the same time etc but nothing happens.

has anyone any ideas as i have a frustrated son at the moment.

thanks

daniel

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
yes, sometimes it happens; it happened to me, but IM a sylvania user, the goods news is that your tablet its not bricked, cause it turns on and the Disgo logo appears; this could happened because you install a bad apk by mistake or something like that; but there is hope; what do I did to recover it was installing all the os back into the tablet, for disgo user just like your case you would have to install the os for the sylvania depending on your hardware id, there is a threat over here that show you how to do it, it looks complicated at first time, but I can assure you that its not, read all the procedures on the "how to update your tablet to 2.2" thread and you are all set

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

SAINTDAN1976

Dec 26, 2011
I haven't installed anything on it. It has been used for about half an hour. All I have done is set up the wireless internet on it and tried setting up an email account for my son. Thats when it froze. I have not tried to do anything else. It already has 2.2 on it. It won't switch on or do anything at all now.