disgo 7000 Superoneclick

Ashman79

Jan 23, 2012
My new Disgo 7000 needs to be routed. I don't know how. I've been told about superoneclick. I can't try anything until my new SD card arrives but I need help. My getjar does not download anything that I want, the sites I use on the internet show a prompt saying" this site is also a iPhone app" surely that should say android app. I want to give the Diego 7000 a chance cost I feel it could be better than what it is. Can anyone help?

COMTRIYA

Feb 8, 2012
My new Disgo 7000 needs to be routed. I don't know how. I've been told about superoneclick. I can't try anything until my new SD card arrives but I need help. My getjar does not download anything that I want, the sites I use on the internet show a prompt saying" this site is also a iPhone app" surely that should say android app. I want to give the Diego 7000 a chance cost I feel it could be better than what it is. Can anyone help?

Superoneclick works fine you just need to download an app called "USB Debug" to enable USB debugging since this option has been removed by default I managed to copy the app over from my phone using app backup and restore. Enabled the debugging forced the driver installation within superoneclick then it happily rooted my Disgo 7000 no problems.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ashman, I've noticed you're not getting much of a response in the discussion section. I think you'll do better in the Sylvania Tablets forum, so I'm going to move your thread over there for you. Good luck!

mre123

Mar 4, 2012
How did you connect your tablet to laptop USB ? Extension cable ?

Superoneclick works fine you just need to download an app called "USB Debug" to enable USB debugging since this option has been removed by default I managed to copy the app over from my phone using app backup and restore. Enabled the debugging forced the driver installation within superoneclick then it happily rooted my Disgo 7000 no problems.

jacksonliam

Mar 6, 2012
I couldn't find an APK for the usb debugging app and getjar didn't have one that seemed to work.

mre123

Mar 4, 2012
I couldn't find an APK for the usb debugging app and getjar didn't have one that seemed to work.

Here is what i do on this tablet and have most of the apps installed...............install them on any android device which has market.....use androzip app manager to create *.apk and transfer and install on ur disgo tablet !!