Disgo 7000

tigermartin

Apr 20, 2012
Hi
Have bought Disgo 7000 and as a first tablet I am getting used to it.

I have down loaded some apps from Getjar OK but on others there is no download downloading.

In particular I want the BT FON app [I have BT Broadband in UK] to allow me to log on to BT openzone in UK and abroad. Get Jar finds the app and I go to download and nothing happens. Can any one advise please? System is Android Gingerbread 2.3
thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi tiger, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Disgo 7000. glad you decided to join Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Sylvania Tablets forum for you. Hopefully, someone there will join the discussion and help you get that app installed. Good luck!

tigermartin

Apr 20, 2012
Hi tiger, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Disgo 7000. glad you decided to join Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Sylvania Tablets forum for you. Hopefully, someone there will join the discussion and help you get that app installed. Good luck!

thank you spider

Fluke

Apr 19, 2012
Hi,
I bought one of those this week and experiencing the same as you. Very few apps on Getjar actually download and slideme is no good as the 7000 is not listed. I can not find much help on the web for the 7000 either. There is meant to be a way of getting android market on without rooting the thing so if I find out anymore I will let you know.
Have you managed to find many working apps?
Fluke

tigermartin

Apr 20, 2012
Hi,
I bought one of those this week and experiencing the same as you. Very few apps on Getjar actually download and slideme is no good as the 7000 is not listed. I can not find much help on the web for the 7000 either. There is meant to be a way of getting android market on without rooting the thing so if I find out anymore I will let you know.
Have you managed to find many working apps?
Fluke[/QU

I think I may have bought something that is not going to the job as you can't get the android market place/google playconnections. Found this review which is interesting

Disgo Tablet 7000 review | from TechRadar's expert reviews of Tablets