disgo Tablet 6000 using Android 2.2

steve654

Oct 9, 2011
Can anyone help so I can get this tablet to work with my Home Sky Wi-Fi it has found my SKY unit and starts as if it is going to connect then it show disconnected, also why my PC with Win XP will not see the tablet when connected to a USB port?

I have installed an external USB DVD player/writer and this works fine plus any other USB device works fine, also I have set up my mobile phone and this connects ok to my Wi-Fi and works OK.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Can anyone help so I can get this tablet to work with my Home Sky Wi-Fi it has found my SKY unit and starts as if it is going to connect then it show disconnected, also why my PC with Win XP will not see the tablet when connected to a USB port?

I have installed an external USB DVD player/writer and this works fine plus any other USB device works fine, also I have set up my mobile phone and this connects ok to my Wi-Fi and works OK.
Welcome to the site!

Join the discussion in the Sylvania Tablets forum which includes resources for the Disgo 6000 and answers to most if not all your questions. Also several other Disgo user's participate that may be able to assist with your issues.

$ForumSiggy.gif

Last edited: