Disgo

si7777777

May 31, 2011
Hello all :D

Ive been following android tablets for quite a while now, ever since a mate picked up a Q7.

Just a nod of appreciation to you all for a brilliant site with a heap of info, which I have been trawling through :) Thank you all for sharing your brains :D

From what Ive gathered, we are in a very rapidly changing time, in terms of tablets.

I was thinking of getting a Disgo 6000, a referb one from the bay which is advertised as running 2.2 for £55 Anyone bought one? Any feedback?

I'm not expecting miracles, just Opera browser for forums and something to cut my teeth on. Am I on the right track or is the disgo not good, or am I missing an obvious choice?

I know you guys get heaps of "is this good" threads so I'm sorry :D:D:D

Many thanks

Si

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome. Is there a specific size tab you want? There are many good tabs that can last you awhile with great features.

si7777777

May 31, 2011
Hi, thank you for your reply!

I like the 7 inch tablets, but I only need it for the internet and to learn about tablets and software upgrades for them.
Price is most important, which is why I liked the look of the Disgo at £55 :)
I dont expect it to last ages, just more of a stepping stone until I am more knowledgeable about tablets.

Also I think there will be a lot of new tablets this year so want to wait and see what comes out before I spend serious money on one :D

Basically, as long as the Disgo running 2.2 is not known to have serious problems, I might get it.

Many thanks
Si