Disgusted!

Sactograndma

Apr 15, 2012
I'm ready to throw my Pandigital into the garbage. Nothing works on it except the dictionary and the calculator. I can't access B&N, Facebook, e-mail or anything. When I go to the B&N site, for example, it wants me to add a Wi-Fi network. I click on that and I'm supposed to put in a SSID name. What in the heck is that? When I go to e-mail and put in my info, I get the message that mailbox access is not supported for some types of Yahoo mail accounts. Visit yahoo.com for more info. I get No help there! I click on facebook and get the msg that there is no network connection. Grrrrrrrr! I am so frustrated!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sactograndma, congratulations on your new Pandigital and welcome to the forum. It sounds as though all your problems are caused by the fact you aren't connected to the internet via the WiFi on your tablet. I'm moving your thread to the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/pandigital-novel/ forum for you, where more people familiar with your tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to determine what the problem is and what you need to do in order to get that tablet working properly. Good luck!

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2012
Well if you have the internet at your home(seeing as you posted this good chance you do), you should talk to the person that runs it. Your problem is your not connected to the internet, you seem to have limited knowledge on accessing the internet. To connect your Pandigital Novel to the internet.

1> Turn On Novel > Settings> Wireless/Network> Turn on Wifi> a list should appear of networks> Find your Network> Click it & type in your Internet's Router Password.

If you dont know the password for you internet , ask whoever runs the internet at your home for it. Possible to google a way to find it out on your own.