Displey dont work

peepoo

Jun 2, 2012
Hi, i bought that tablet three days ago. Everyting fine, work well. Today i instert the SD card, turn on the tablet and on welcome screen i cant open it. Displey didnt work on my touch. And after 10sec comes to spleep mode. If i move the tablet horizontal or vertical, displey will change position, when i connect to pc i see that tablet react (down where the clock is). I didnt transport the tablet so i cant damage the displey. Anyone knows whats wrong??? Hard reset dont solve that problem.

peepoo

Jun 2, 2012
Have you tried removing the SD card?
Yes, I remove the SD card, I put tablet to factory setting and still nothing. Displey didnt work on touch. Dont know what to do. At the morning everything does OK, I switched off tablet, only on table (cant damage by some bad transport etc.) and a few hour later that case:( Work fine but on touch didnt react.

peepoo

Jun 2, 2012
Have you charged it?
What do you mean Jimbo? Yes, i charged it. 3 days of using without problem. And now that issue. If I connect mouse, tablet work fine - only and BIG problem is, that it dont respond on touch the displey:(