Do a Tablet Reset?

BigDadeeClay

Mar 3, 2014
Hi There!! ;)

I am new to the forum... so if I can get some tips/info for navigating this site - I would be very grateful.
OK that being said,
I have a D2-961G tablet, and I'm really having some trouble getting it set-up. (this NOT my first tablet-thankfully). I have already done the initial charge up & most of the set-up activities.

My problem is that when I turn it on, I keep getting this screen that says:

Android system recovery <3e>....with a "no command" icon in the background ---- menu choices listed below = 1. reboot system, 2. apply update from ADB, 3. apply update from sd card, 4. wipe data/factory reset, 5. wipe cache partition, 6. wipe media partition.

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE..... MY WIFE WANTS ME TO SEND IT BACK ..... IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET THIS "BACK ON TRACK" ???:confused:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi BigDadeeClay,

Congratulations on your new D2 tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

It appears you've figured out the "navigation" just fine. Find the correct forum for your tablet and post your question. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet, so this Q&A section is the right place to ask for help.

It's not a chat kind of thing like calling the factory for help where you discuss your problem with a trained factory rep who has all the manuals and training to help solve your problem. The folks on the forum are people just like yourself.

Now that you've posted your question, you're hoping someone familiar with that tablet may have experienced the problem you're having and know the solution. All you can do is wait and perhaps try some "Forum Searches" to see if the answer might already be here. (There's a Search box in the upper right corner of every forum page.)

I'm not familiar with that tablet myself, but I'd suggest you first try "1. reboot system" when the problem occurs. If that doesn't work, make sure the tablet is well charged and try "4. wipe data/factory reset". Neither will do any further damage and one of them might work.

Post the results here and, if neither works, someone else may reply with something that does. Good luck!