Do ANY video chat apps work? Skype? Fring?

bladerunn3r

May 10, 2011
I've asked this before, but never gotten an answer from anyone. So if you know either way, please reply.

Thanks

sunyata

Sep 20, 2011
Yahoo Messenger with video plugin and Skype, both works, rear and front cams (must change on Android settings).

S7 not Slim.

XpiderMX: Can you tell me how to get the apk you used to get skype video, incoming and outgoing. What tablet and Android version are you using? Thanks.

boombass

Sep 17, 2011
Hi.
This version of skype "com.skype.raider2-1.2.apk" works with front and rear camera in huawei s7 slim and can be downloaded from xda-developers ..

miked

Jul 31, 2011
XpiderMX: Can you tell me how to get the apk you used to get skype video, incoming and outgoing. What tablet and Android version are you using? Thanks.

Skype works on my S7 104. Android version Froyo 2.2.2 But...before I connect to Skype I have to go to SETTINGS / CAMERA and have to set the default camera to the SECONDARY CAMERA. Then I would open up Skype, start a voice chat first and then during the call I would start the video. It works this way. My S7 will not save the default camera setting, so I have to do this process every time.