Do not purchase from this seller! You will regret it!!

Lukeb

Apr 6, 2013
I like many people who buy things online looked around when wanting to purchase a new mobile phone. I read reviews and complaint about McBub but because a friend of mine had used them before I thought no worries it will be fine. I was clearly wrong.... They are a terrible company, completely unreliable and don't listen to requests.

Nearly two months ago I purchase a mobile phone a umi x1 I still have not received it. about a month into waiting and emailing with no reply I finally got a message saying they had no stock even though I asked if they had stock before I ordered. I then requested a refund a day later "we have sent out your product" miraculously they had stock again and rather than refunding me they as I requested they sent it out. Like I say nearly two months later I still havent got it. I will be getting a refund one way of another they should also pay for a postage to have it returned seen as they ignored my request for a refund. This is currently a pay pal dispute and is a pain!

What ever you do, do not purchase from McBub I guarantee you will regret it! They have around two stars on most review sites take the hint don't be foolish like I was.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hello, I am the customer service manager of McBub.com. Could you please show me your order number? I am going to make a research on your complaint. I will give you an objective result.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
My order number is posted in another thread, what's happening with my return?

I am sorry I can not find your order number in this forum. Can you please give me your order number? I need it to learn the details about your order. thanks

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011

I see by the tracking that the package has gone through the sort facility in China, not moving very fast at all! If you allowed DHL as a return it would have been in your hands and I might have my refund by now! And I do want my return shipping charges of $43 USD refunded as well. I already attached a scan of the return shipping receipt to an email that your customer service received back around April 23 or 24.

Last edited:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012

I see by the tracking that the package has gone through the sort facility in China, not moving very fast at all! If you allowed DHL as a return it would have been in your hands and I might have my refund by now! And I do want my return shipping charges of $43 USD refunded as well. I already attached a scan of the return shipping receipt to an email that your customer service received back around April 23 or 24.

Hi, the package is almost here. We will handle with your case soon. The reason we do not allow your choose DHL to return the package is because it may causes many unknown problems in our custom, so I hope you can understand us.