Do you agree ? Should B&N chg it model

CenturionFive

Dec 11, 2010
Interesting article. I have a suggestion for BN. Make it so you can browse entire books and magazines in the Nook while in you are in the store and buy with a single click or have them disappear from the reader when you leave. I would go to the store much more often if that were available. Probably buy more books and magazines too :)

Stumblethru

Feb 12, 2011
I don't know about changing their model, but they should probably take a good, close critical look at it. As a suggestion, I think it would be to their advantage to include a public library style index in the NOOKBOOKS (ebooks) drop down menu.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Interesting article. I have a suggestion for BN. Make it so you can browse entire books and magazines in the Nook while in you are in the store and buy with a single click or have them disappear from the reader when you leave. I would go to the store much more often if that were available. Probably buy more books and magazines too :)

I believe they already have a form of your suggestion. If I'm not mistaken, Nook and Nook Color owners are allowed a free hour each day to browser all books (not sure on mags) in their entirety while in a B&N store.