Do You Buy Android Tablet PCs from China?

exgi

Apr 9, 2013
I bought a Irulu 10.1, and have had zero trouble with it....as a matter of fact, my friends that paid $400 for their tablets are wishing they went another direction and saved some money. Plus my tablet came rooted right out of the box, big plus for me!

wish

Dec 11, 2013
Hi, I want to buy myself a Christmas gift online, I seached in google and found a 8inch tablet PC which have a Dual core Rockchip3066 with the latest android 4.1 OS, orientdeal post that the tablet PC have the same 1024*768 resolution as iPad Mini, a better Dual Core 10.6Ghz CPU. it called Goopad, But its price is 129USD per unit.
Do anybody have the purchase experience from China orientdeal. I am a little exciting as it would be my first time to buy overseas

I purchased a phablet from Orientdeal and it was a piece of junk. It worked for 2 days and then went totally blank. I have messed around with them for two weeks now and finally got an address to return the phablet to. I mailed it today at my expense of $47 and emailed them proof and tracking number for the item. They will do nothing until the phablet arrives back to them. They will only accept mailed items (no courier) so it will be 6-8 weeks before I know if I will get my money back for the item.