Do you do price match?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am thinking of getting this tablet.

[h=1]Ployer MOMO8 Business Edition Android 4.0 Tablet PC 8 Inch HDMI 1080P 8GB White[/h]
panda will has it for.
$143.99

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hi

Our Ployer MOMO8 is Shipped via DHL, the price is $159.99, pandawill list as $143.99,BUT THEY ARE SHIPPING WITH China Post, need 15-20 business days to reach this package, but we ship via DHL,just need 3-5 business days to reach package, and if you are check on pandawill,you will find, they charge you 21usd as DHL shipping cost, so you should pay $165 to get DHL FREE SHIPPING, but in MCBUB.COM, WE JUST OFF $160 as DHL Free shipping, so i think you don't need me to match their price? LOL

If you can wait a little longer, we also can offer China post free shipping, and price we can do is $142.99,you can check the listing here, also we can offer method to help you updating your tablet to Android 4.0.

Hope to do business with you.
any questions, please feel free to contact us.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know that the price difference was in the shipping. Glad I asked, I also wanted to buy from your company cause you are supporting vendor here. I am looking for the best 8 inch gaming tablet in this price range. I saw the video on the MOMO9 and iview 760tpc which is what I am looking for but in 8 inch screen.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Your are welcome. i think you are talking MOMO8,right? :) for the price, i think MOMO8 is better, because when i upgrade it to android 4.0 OS, everything is good. and the All Winner A10 CHIP is also good enough for gaming and others.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't know that the price difference was in the shipping. Glad I asked, I also wanted to buy from your company cause you are supporting vendor here. I am looking for the best 8 inch gaming tablet in this price range. I saw the video on the MOMO9 and iview 760tpc which is what I am looking for but in 8 inch screen.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I order the momo 8 from you just now, I liked the ideal of getting the tablet in 3-5 business days better than 15-20 business days.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
ok, we already get your order,and will send the package to you asap. Glad to do business with you.

I order the momo 8 from you just now, I liked the ideal of getting the tablet in 3-5 business days better than 15-20 business days.