Docs to go or Quickoffice?

theallspark

Jun 5, 2011
Hey guys,

I was just wondering which one is better between docs to go and quickoffice? because I havent downloaded a cracked version of docs to go yet because some said that you need the original one that came with your a500 in order to update your device? Im not sure if I remember that correctly.

I've been using the cracked quickoffice pro for a while and noticed that when I view documents, it kinda lags when I scroll, then when I tried opening the same file on docs to go, it ran pretty smoother.

Thanks for the suggestions and help guys. :)

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
I use QuickOffice Pro HD (optimized for HC) on my Xoom. Works well

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
I have quick office on my nexus one. And docs2go on my Acer.

I like both, and d2g was cheaper and integrated with google docs.

Both are too expensive if you ask me. Since at work we are an OpenOffice shop neither of them have the full functionality I was looking for.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I have quick office on my nexus one. And docs2go on my Acer.

I like both, and d2g was cheaper and integrated with google docs.

Both are too expensive if you ask me. Since at work we are an OpenOffice shop neither of them have the full functionality I was looking for.

Quickoffice has full integration with Google Docs (along with other repositories)

theallspark

Jun 5, 2011
oh I see. Thanks for the advice guys. :)

btw, my 2nd question was if I will still be able to update my acer to 3.1 or future updates even if docs 2 go is cracked?

Thanks again! ;)

spiritbabe30

Jun 5, 2011
im now using Quick Office HD and it works fine. But i tried to install the cracked version of docs2go but it doesn't work. Any idea how to solve it?