Does Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II have a replaceable battery

Imozeb

May 8, 2012
I have a few questions about the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II

1. Does Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II have a replaceable battery?
2. What is the website for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II?
3. Where can I get updates for this tablet?
4. Is the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II a good tablet?
5. Would you recommend the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II to buy?

May 23, 2012
I have a few questions about the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II

1. Does Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II have a replaceable battery?
2. What is the website for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II?
3. Where can I get updates for this tablet?
4. Is the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II a good tablet?
5. Would you recommend the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II to buy?

1. No, it does not have a replaceable battery.
2. www.ainol.com
3. Ainol themselves are pretty quick at releasing updates very quickly, however, they are in Chinese. My company will be supplying updates in English to our customers within 2 months.
4. It is a good and lightweight tablet, but it is not compatible with ALL of Google play's apps yet (this includes games), however 2 out of 3 of the free games we've downloaded have worked fine. It is a superiour tablet to the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin for example - this one has a 1.2 Ghz Allwinner processor. You can also stream HD movies straight into your TV with the HDMI interface connector (if you're into that).
5. I would definitely recommend buying the Advanced II if your expectations are realistic. (See no. 4) It is a mid £70's tablet - not an iPad 3. But I personally prefer and use this tablet.

This is not meant as a sales post, but I would like to mention that we (Elfindale Digital) sell this tablet in black or white on eBay for £74.99 which is the lowest. And we've flashed it so our version comes with an English ROM, not Chinese. (Makes it easier if your Chinese is a bit rusty...) Take a look if you want: Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II tablet -UK STOCK - Better spec than the Paladin! Kindle | eBay

Cheers mate

Last edited: