Does Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II have a replaceable battery

Discussion in 'Novo Tablets' started by Imozeb, May 14, 2012.

1. Imozeb

Imozeb Member

May 8, 2012
    I have a few questions about the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II

1. Does Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II have a replaceable battery?
    2. What is the website for Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II?
    3. Where can I get updates for this tablet?
    4. Is the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II a good tablet?
    5. Would you recommend the Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II to buy?
  2. Elfindale_Digital

Elfindale_Digital Member

May 23, 2012
    United Kingdom

1. No, it does not have a replaceable battery.
    3. Ainol themselves are pretty quick at releasing updates very quickly, however, they are in Chinese. My company will be supplying updates in English to our customers within 2 months.
    4. It is a good and lightweight tablet, but it is not compatible with ALL of Google play's apps yet (this includes games), however 2 out of 3 of the free games we've downloaded have worked fine. It is a superiour tablet to the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin for example - this one has a 1.2 Ghz Allwinner processor. You can also stream HD movies straight into your TV with the HDMI interface connector (if you're into that).
    5. I would definitely recommend buying the Advanced II if your expectations are realistic. (See no. 4) It is a mid £70's tablet - not an iPad 3. But I personally prefer and use this tablet.

This is not meant as a sales post, but I would like to mention that we (Elfindale Digital) sell this tablet in black or white on eBay for £74.99 which is the lowest. And we've flashed it so our version comes with an English ROM, not Chinese. (Makes it easier if your Chinese is a bit rusty...) Take a look if you want: Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II tablet -UK STOCK - Better spec than the Paladin! Kindle | eBay

Cheers mate
    Last edited: May 23, 2012