Does anyone else find it ironic....

robalbrecht

Jul 6, 2011
Does anyone else find it ironic that Netflix ads are all over this page; yet, as un-rooted Iconia owners, we cannot access the app?

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Blame Netflix.

They are slowly bringing it to other tablets and other versions of Andorid. Its their App, and their Timetable.
In a way this is good. It means they care enough to actually test stuff before shoveling it out the door.

Of course the cynical side suggests some manufacturers of tablets helped them with some technical issues and demanded a little period of exclusivity. Could have been that way, but I doubt it. They are adding devices slowly.

StoneKy

Jul 30, 2011
Had to wait something like 3 months before it was added to The Boxee Box. Boxee would submit their app to Netflix & Netflix would keep shoving it back. All has to do with security as the way Netflix sees it.

bbarlow26

Aug 21, 2011
the best things come to those who wait. just be paitiant if they just got the app out fast as they can you would be here complaining about how crappy the app is just like people with ipad haha suckers.

alphawave7

May 1, 2011
I'm sure the holdups are purely contractual, and not technical. Wherever Netflix has been hacked on, it is working great. :|

tvdinner

Jun 24, 2011
I am pretty sure the ads on page randomly generated and hopefully everything will catch up for the Acer