does anyone know an app for Android like goodnotes for apple?

gladysf

Apr 15, 2012
my friend has an ipad and she has this awesome app called goodnotes where she takes notes in class and it has everything i would need to take notes in class too. she can import pictures, its hand writing app so she can also write over the pictures. it has this thing she can pull up that doesnt sense your hand so you can rest it and it has this little box where you can write big and it makes it small like the box in handrite except that this one is a rectangle and it moves on its own so you dont have to to keep hitting next after each word or few letters. if anyone's found an app this with all this please let me know i dont care if i have to pay i just want something to take good easy notes in class. thank you

ps: if this isnt where im suppose to ask questions im sorry i got a little confused :/

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Give FreeNote a try, other than having the ability to (apparently) ignore input on a portion of the screen as a workaround for palm rejection, it seems it can do everything you would like and more.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
harrisonford265 said:
I think Evernote would be the best app for you to take note and do more things.

Evernote is a great app but isn't really the same type of app as Goodnotes, which is sort of a freeform mixed media note taking app. Really a great app, and I hope Freenote keeps evolving to eventually become its equal or more.