Does Ideos S7 have Ebook reader(word,pdf,epub reader), Instant Messaing, Video Call

jaomadn

Apr 12, 2011
Hi I would like to ask for the HUAWEI Ideos S7 Tablet, Does Ideos S7 have Document viewer/ebook reader( pdf reader or epub reader), i check it on the specs but no luck finding it, also does it support Instant Messaging (Yahoo Messenger or Skype) how about video calling for (Yahoo and Skype). im considering buying from huawei ideos s7 or Viewsonic Viewpad S7. Hope you can help me cause those are my important things to do if i own a tablet. Thanks if any reply.

elf310

Jan 10, 2011
you can install kindle, nook or any other ebook reader apps from market, adobe pdf reader is available in market, yahoo messenger and skype are also in market

jaomadn

Apr 12, 2011
Hi I would like to ask for the HUAWEI Ideos S7 Tablet, Does Ideos S7 have Document viewer/ebook reader( pdf reader or epub reader), i check it on the specs but no luck finding it, also does it support Instant Messaging (Yahoo Messenger or Skype) how about video calling for (Yahoo and Skype). im considering buying from huawei ideos s7 or Viewsonic Viewpad S7. Hope you can help me cause those are my important things to do if i own a tablet. Thanks if any reply.

Thats what i thought. i just need a apps for the following applications, thanks but also i just want to ask if someone use it or try it for those two tablet i listed above..i check from our local electronics store here. the viewsonic does already have the skype and pdf reader. i wonder for the ideos cause i try it and didn't find pdf reader.. Also additional question does someone try or something similar for these two tablet the putty apps or remote desktop login on a terminal server.

Evgeni

Jan 23, 2011
I think that you can do as much with the s7 as the viewsonic.. The only thing that isn't going to work is videocalling with skype, but we have fring for that