does not turn on for awhile, then turns on

robie_cc

Nov 6, 2010
Hi to all. Im having problems with my haipad mid701 with android 2.1. Im not sure if its normal or my unit has a defect.

When i have low ram memory (about <20mb), my screen suddenly turns off. then, i will not be able to turn the power on for awhile even if i toggle the power switch twice.

i understand that it may turn itself off when low memory but i dont know if its normal that it does not power on for awhile

is it normal that it would not turn on for about 30 mins to 4 hours even if i toggle the side button power switch?

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
that does not sound normal.

I had something that looked the same on a rockchip aPad.
It seems that it did NOT power down completely and the hardware switch did not work properly in that cases.
I had to wait until the battery ran out, then i could connect it again to the charger and power the pad up normaly.

Please try if the same happens to your par without a RAM manager. (without that my aPad worked fine)

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
loading up an app for "task killer" will probably help free up programs that startup but you don't need right away

robie_cc

Nov 6, 2010
Thanks Loonix and hoben02 for the quick replies... i deleted the ES task manager. working properly now. thanks alot! i'll check the forums for a list of good apps for the m701...