Dolphin HD browser

Tuna B.

May 4, 2011
I was just wondering if anybody uses the dolphin HD browser. I downloaded it a week ago and I like it much better than the standard browser. I'm just wondering if anybody else has used it what they think.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
HC for Coby uses it with the blue theme and 3 plugins for it.. I use it more now system the memory enhancements I've made so it runs smoother.

dardoncas

Nov 10, 2010
Yep...sure do use the Dolphin HD browser...one of the first things I download on a new tablet. Works good and I like it...

NeoStar9X

Aug 6, 2010
I've tried using it but it keeps freezing on me. Then again I have messed around with any settings.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum App

th0mb0y

May 2, 2011
I like it best because I can browse in desktop mode and have access to parts of websites that are off-limits in the mobile version. Most notably anything on MLB.com.

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I like it but it does not like me to 'clear the cache' and will hang requiring a force close. It will then refuse to run unless I re-boot. If I don't 'clear cache' it works great and I love the 'desktop' mode.

CableGuy

May 17, 2011
I've been using it exclusively for a week or so now and love it. I like the multiple tabs and love that it gives the option to clear the cache when you close it. There have been a couple of times when it seemed to not go anywhere, but I just did a forcequit and restarted and it was fine.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

cesiple2

Jun 9, 2011
Where are you downloading this at? I can only find it on the Android market which I don't have. The main page of Dolphin HD has a download link but it comes up as an error.