Dolphin passwords/keyboard labels

KJW

Feb 4, 2012
I have a Pandigital supernova/kindle running Android 2.3. I am using the Dolphin HD 7.1 browser. I have **not** downloaded the Dolphin password manager app, I'm just using what came with the browser. Does anyone know how to modify or delete passwords that have been saved? I can't find where their stored let alone change them.

Also, I use Beansoft's thumb keyboard and the custom text shortcut keys don't show their labels. Any ideas?
KJ

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Go into the Menu>Toolbox>Data Cleaner and choose what you want to clear.

KJW

Feb 4, 2012
Even though my tablet will run Dolphin HD, it won't support any add ons or tools so my toolbox has absolutely nothing in it. Any other suggestions or do you think I'll have to delete everything? I've heard that when the next upgrade for my tablet comes out, it will be more friendly towards all Google apps.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It should be in settings. I actually use Dolphin Mini so the exact instructions might not be the same. By Dolphins does this without any add ons. You just need to find where in the settings to clear things like password, bookmarks and cache.

KJW

Feb 4, 2012
It was. I had to clear all the passwords - there isn't a way to pick and choose - but at least I know what to do if it happens again!

Thanks so much,

KJ