Dolphine HD question?????????

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I had the browser bar when first installed now it's disappered and I want it back. I've ticked the button in the settings and it still won't come back. But it shows when I click on the toolbar icon. Driving me crazy!!!!

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Thanks this is soooooo fun!! And I haven't tried to load cm7 yet!! 8) Trying to work up the courage!!

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks this is soooooo fun!! And I haven't tried to load cm7 yet!! 8) Trying to work up the courage!!

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

I'm on Phiremod v6 and it's great...

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Hi...my name is Shortyred (sigh) and I have....tinkeritus!!!!!!! LOL!! 8)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi...my name is Shortyred (sigh) and I have....tinkeritus!!!!!!! LOL!! 8)

The first step is admitting you have a disease. The second step is to join a support group. Welcome to the forum have you tried....

:)

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Ok I'm now running cm7 but I don't have all my apps and saved files how do I get them with this card installed? Now I'm starting again point me in the right direction?? 8)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
go to market, download titanium backup, run titanium backup click on the restore tab, then click on the app you want to restore (assuming of course you did backup your apps with titanium)

Ok I'm now running cm7 but I don't have all my apps and saved files how do I get them with this card installed? Now I'm starting again point me in the right direction?? 8)

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
go to market, download titanium backup, run titanium backup click on the restore tab, then click on the app you want to restore (assuming of course you did backup your apps with titanium)

I'm running SD boot for cm7 how do I do it running from card?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I'm running SD boot for cm7 how do I do it running from card?

First you need the backup file from TB you created previously (hopefully on a data SD card you were runnning with you internal memory OS). Save this file on your pc. Then boot into CM7 using the bootable SD and install the TB app. CM7 bootable creates a virtual SD card that it uses for SD card purposes. Copy your TB backup file from your pc to the TB backup directory on this virtual SD card. Then when you run restore from TB it should use the file to restore your apps.

Or you can use this as an opportunity to start fresh :)