Don't have a button for making a new thread on the Android application for this site

JamesR404

Oct 12, 2012
Hi guys!

I'm new on the forum and loving the customized experience that the Android OS offers us all :)

I've using an HTC Sensation and have used the HTC Desire Z (lovely phone). Also I've got an EEE PC 1000HE netbook with Android 4.0 on it installed :)

One issue I have, I don't seem to have a button for making a new thread on the Android application for this site. Isn't that weird? Does anyone else have this or is it just me and my weird set up?

Cheers,
James

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
One issue I have, I don't seem to have a button for making a new thread on the Android application for this site.

Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I always access the forum via my browser, but fired up my year old never used app to see if I could answer your question. I couldn't start a new thread either.:( Maybe that's good news though, since it indicates there's nothing wrong with your weird set up.:) I'm going to move this thread to the Android Tablet Apps section to see if anyone there can tell us what the problem is.:rolleyes: