DOPO D7018 Constantly Force Closes Apps

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by SevanM, Jul 11, 2014.

1. SevanM

SevanM Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    DOPO D7018 7" tablet with android 4.1.1 and allwinner TWD_MID 7" tablet with android 4.0.4
    I bought the DOPO D7018 7" tablet a while back and have had problems ever since with programs closing on me. Games would freeze and then close the browser also closes alot and its just slow overall. I took the back off to see if something might be wrong inside but it looked fine. I noticed that its guts are allwinner A13, I have another 7" A13 tablet I bought from Allwinner before and it works great, way better than the DOPO D7018. I dont know much about rooting and firmware and stuff, but is there a way to get it to perform better? Also the DOPO is android 4.1.1 and my other tablet is 4.0.4

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome to the forum

You should seriously consider doing a factory reset before anything else. Save your media first. If it isn't stable after a reset then there could be a hardware issue.

3. SevanM

SevanM Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    DOPO D7018 7" tablet with android 4.1.1 and allwinner TWD_MID 7" tablet with android 4.0.4
    I've done the factory reset before and nothing changed. I've also tried forcing 2D rendering and changing the animation rate and that speed it up a little bit, but didnt help a whole lot. If its a software issue I'd like to know how to fix it, and if its a hardware issue I'd like to pinpoint the problem at least for my own peace of mind.

4. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    If you didn't allow anything to auto install when you set it up after the reset then you may have a hardware issue. If apps installed, one of them could be the problem.